Canyoning is possible in peruvian andes, located about ½ h from Huaraz. Once reaching Cordillera blanca, we climb steeply to a 15 – 35 m waterfall which is the beginning of the canyon. There are waterfalls of various heights. This tour is for both the experienced and non-experienced, but requires some instruction before the tour. We start the trip in the upper part of the canyon. You will find 3 waterfalls where you can have maximum fun.
We invite you to spend an unforgetful day in beautiful landscape.
What is included
- Transport: From Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to Huaraz. We use public transport, minivans, private transportation depending on the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
- Equipment: Rope, carabineers, harness, helmet.
What is not included
Meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the activity early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation.
- Small daypack.
- Secure sandals or light shoes that will dry quickly.
- Extra clothes for the ride back.
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks.
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses.
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great adventure day, just let us know how we can help.