HORSEBACK RIDING - Option 1: Huaraz – Yungar – Cordillera Negra – Huaraz
We pick you up in your hotel and drive to the village of Yungar, where we get on the horses. We ride all the way up to a beautiful viewpoint in the Cordillera Negra. We pass traditional Andean villages and enjoy stunning views of the Cordillera Blanca. Finally we get back to Yungar to leave the horses and take our transport to Huaraz.
Trip duration: 4 - 5 hs.
HORSEBACK RIDING - Option 2: Huaraz – Santa Cruz – Wilkacocha – Huaraz
We pick you up in your hotel and drive to the village of Santa Cruz, where we get on the horses. We ride all the way up to Wilkacocha lake on top of the hill, where we enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the entire Cordillera Blanca. Finally we get back to Santa Cruz to leave the horses and take our transport to Huaraz.
Trip duration: 6 - 8 hs.
What is included
- Transport: From Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to Huaraz. We use public transport, minivans, private transportation depending on the size of the group.
- Horses: With all the necessary equipment.
What is not included
Meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the activity early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks
- Small daypack
- Light comfortable clothes
- Jacket or fleece
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great horseback riding day, Please check each trip for detailed pricing information or contact us for a customized trip!!