You are picked up in your hotel and we drive around 2 hours to the Llaca valley.
The climbing takes place near the Llaca lake (4300m). We climb a wall of 25m.
What is included
- Transport: From your hotel in Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to your hotel in Huaraz. We use public transport, minivans or 4x4 depending on the size of the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced guide who speaks Spanish and English.
- Equipment: Mountain shoes, crampons, ice ax, rope, carabineers, harness, helmet.
What is not included
Meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the activity early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation.
- Small daypack
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
- Comfortable and warm clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great day, just let us know how we can help.