El Callejon de Huaylas is the name given to the valley that runs between the mountain ranges of the Cordillera Blanca and the Cordillera Negra. The valley offers stunning snow-capped scenery. This part of Peru should be the number one destination for serious mountain bikers.
Huaraz - Pitec - Cojup - Willkahuain - Huaraz. 1 day All year Moderate - Difficulty 3850m.
Punta Callán - Monterrey - Huaraz. 1 day All year Moderate - Difficult 4650m.
Punta Olimpica - Chacas - Huaraz. 2 days All year Moderate - Difficult 4750m
Huaraz - Chacas - Portachuelo - Yungay - Huaraz. 4 days All year Moderate - Difficult 4760m.
What is included
- Transport: From Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to Huaraz. We use public transport, minivans, private transportation depending on the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
- Equipment: Bikes and helmets..
What is not included
Meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the activity early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation
- Light comfortable clothes
- Small daypack
- Jacket or fleece
- Waterproof jacket or poncho
- Extra snacks and money
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great adventure mountain biking day, Please check each trip for detailed pricing information or contact us for a customized trip!!