Day 1: Canyoning
Canyoning (descending rock walls and waterfalls with ropes) is one of the most exciting day activities to do in Huaraz. It is ideal for new arrivals who are not yet acclimatized and want to have an easier but still adrenaline-filled activity for the day. Today we descend three waterfalls between 18 and 27m.
Day 2: Rock Climbing
An adventure sport in which you will enter into the vertical world to unite with nature and thus with your own hands and body feel the adrenaline. It is a sport of technique and strength that is acquired with practice. We go to Los Olivos, the climbing place nearest to the city of Huaraz. It has good rock, good atmosphere and a good view of the mountains of the Cordillera Blanca. Here we climb routes from the fourth to seventh grade.
Day 3: Horseback Riding
Horseback riding in the Andes is one of the most beautiful and relaxing activities available in Huaraz. We drive to the village of Yungar, where we get on the horses. We ride all the way up to a beautiful viewpoint in the Cordillera Negra. We pass traditional Andean villages and enjoy stunning views of the Cordillera Blanca. Finally we get back to Yungar to leave the horses and take our transport to Huaraz.
What is included
- Transport: From Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to Huaraz. We use prived transport, minivans, and other types of cars, depending on the size of the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
What is not included
lunch and snacks, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the trip early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation
- Small daypack
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
- Well-worn in sport or trekking shoes
- Water secure sandals or light shoes that will dry quickly (Canyoning)
- Comfortable clothes: t-shirts (quick dry or merino wool recommended), trekking trousers or leggings, fleece
- Extra clothes for the ride back (Canyoning)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers / or rain poncho
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks
- Toilet paper
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great days expeditions, Please check each trip for detailed pricing information or contact us for a customized trip and you can fully enjoy!!