RIVER RAFTING - Route
During your visit to the Huaylas valley, you can enjoy a different adventure and discover the excitement of white water rafting. This involves rafting down the rapids of the River Santa, which traverses the highest tropical mountain range in the World.
Huaraz - Toclla – Huaraz. 10 km Nov - Apr / Dificulty II-III / Altitude 3160m
Huaraz - Yungay Pueblo - Free – Huaraz. 12 km May - Oct / Dificulty III-IV / Altitude 2350m
Huaraz - Yungay - Caraz – Huaraz. 25 km May - Oct / Dificulty III-IV / Altitude 2350m
Huaraz - Tinco - Mancos – Huaraz. 16 km Jun - Sep / Dificulty III-IV / Altitude 2350m
Meeting point for adventure seekers, Ask what route would you like to do? !!
What is included
- Transport: From Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to Huaraz. We use public transport, minivans, private transportation depending on the size of the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
- Equipment: Specialized captain of the boat - Experienced in First Aid, Rafting Equipment (Helmet, Life jacket).
What is not included
Meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the activity early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation.
- Small daypack
- Secure sandals or light shoes that will dry quickly
- Extra clothes for the ride back
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great river rafting day, Please check each trip for detailed pricing information or contact us for a customized trip!!