Los Olivos: Climbing place nearest to the city of Huaraz, has good rock, good atmosphere and a good view of the mountains of the Cordillera Blanca. Here we climb routes from the fourth to seventh grade, we can also boulder.
Chancos: Located 40 minutes north of Huaraz, a few minutes from the Chancos thermal baths. Excellent place for beginners and lovers of this sport. It has about 8 equipped routes of varying difficulty. An ideal place to enjoy this sport, nature and the hot springs.
Hatun Machay: Is a stone forest located in the Cordillera Negra between Huaraz and Conococha, at 4200 meters. It has an area of 200 hectares. The rock we find here is granite eroded by water, wind and glaciers. There are routes from the fourth to eighth grade; we can also find lots of boulders in the area.
What is included
- Transport: From Huaraz to the starting point of your activity, and from the finishing point of your activity back to Huaraz. We use public transport, minivans, private transportation depending on the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
- Equipment: Climbing shoes, rope, carabineers, harness, helmet.
What is not included
Meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the activity early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Small daypack.
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses.
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks.
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great adventure day, Please check each trip for detailed pricing information or contact us for a customized trip !!