The guide picks you up in your hotel and we start hiking on a good path in direction to Wilcahuain. After around 4 hours we reach the archaelogical site (3500m), where you will enjoy a tour through the site and have some picknick lunch. Then we take our transport back to Huaraz.
Driving time: 1 hs. / Hiking time: 4 hs.
What is included
- Transport: From the finishing point of your trek back to your hotel in Huaraz. We use minivans, 4x4 or public transport depending on the size of the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
What is not included
Entrance fee archaelogical site (10 Soles), meals and snacks, soft drinks or water, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the trek early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation, toilet paper
- Small daypack
- Walking sticks if you have knee problems
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
- Well-worn in hiking boots or trekking shoes
- Comfortable clothes: t-shirts (quick dry or merino wool recommended), trekking trousers or leggings, fleece
- Waterproof jacket and trousers / or rain poncho
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks
- Toilet paper
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great trek, just let us know how we can help.